The International Trends & Opportunity Function, as partner of the European Project CREATE-IoT, has co-organized the “European Industry Partnerships for New Digital Age”, that will take place on September 12 hosted at the Spanish National Research Council in Brussels (Belgium).
The aim of this workshop is to:
- Discuss the strategic objectives and role of European partnerships from an industrial perspective.
- Bring together a broad range of innovation actors
- Discuss the role of support in future innovation and deployment Programmes like Cohesion Funds, Digital Europe Programme (DEP), InvestEU and CEF Digital priorities.
Speakers from industry, research and academia in the areas of Digital, Industry and Space; representatives from Member States and the EC will analyze and discuss on converging technologies such as IoT/IIoT, 5G, AI, robotics, DLTs, edge computing. Panel discussions between stakeholders, partnerships representatives and EU Officers are also foreseen covering three main areas of interest:
- Industrial applications addressing manufacturing industry, autonomous systems/vehicles, energy and environment in a global context.
- Partnerships to align common goals under an IIoT strategy and address the future industrial strategy in Horizon Europe
- Need for investment and shared governance of a scalable and resilient data and mobile infrastructure.
The event foresees the participation of 60 people and is an opportunity for LINKS Foundation to discuss with Industries, European Public Private Partnerships (PPP) and with members of the Commission on themes of emerging interest by participating at the forefront of the transition process of Public Private Partnerships towards Horizon Europe.
You can find here the Workshop program.
For more information: email@example.com