LINKS Foundation was born from a deal between the San Paolo Company and the Polytechnic University of Turin. The Foundation has been operating at a national and international level for about 20 years in applied research, innovation and technology transfer.
This dynamic and evolving organization creates value for the area and provides the competence of 160 researchers, 90% Italian and the remaining 10% from all over the world. In addition to that it also provides its own 17 million euros revenue and its thick network of more than 2500 partners between Italy and Europe.
The Foundation oversees technical-scientific disciplines that encompass engineering and architecture such as Artificial Intelligence, Smart Data, IoT, Photonics and Satellite Tracking in order to make innovative projects in many application areas: Industry 4.0 to Cybersecurity, Smart Mobility to Agrifood, Space Applications to Medicine and Well Being, Smart City to Cultural Heritage.